Sunday, September 6, 2015

Birthday Bruschetta

( Draft created on birthday which was couple of months back :))

It's my birthday today (yipee yay woohoo) I am as excited as I was during my 2nd or 3rd birthday(earliest I could remember). My first birthday memory is my 2nd birthday's.. I was sitting on top of a big table surrounded with gifts and lot of eatables :) I remember seeing smiling faces and lots of colorful gifts. Thank you parents , you have really made it memorable for me.

The journey of our life is so amazing.. just look at how our birthdays have changed over a period of time.. the way in which it was celebrated.. the kind of gifts.. people.. from parents to friends to partners to spouse to kids to friends to parents :) the kind of surprises ... people calling from far off.. also those people who do not call you also marks a spot in your memory ! (still working on forgetting and forgiving :P)

Life is so happening! Married .. employed.. kids.. friends.. hobbies.. new friends.. new relations.. new hobbies.. career  :P amazing if you think about it! Only thing i don't know is how to sit idle.. I took an off today and did chill out most of the day..  However, for my little dose of sense of achievement I decided to make something.. Here it is Bruschetta. just tweaked it to my liking though :)

Ingredients

  1. Baguette Bread - 1
  2. Garlic Pod- 2
  3. Tomato - 1
  4. Dried Thyme - 1 table spoon
  5. Olive Oil
  6. Oregano - 1 table spoon
How to make ?

  1. Slice baguette bread. Make not so thin and not so fat ones. Medium build lol! Refer the pics.
  2. Slice garlic into thin pieces
  3. Slice tomato into small pices.
  4. Pre-heat Oven 200 for ten minutes.
  5. Meanwhile, place garlic, tomato on the bread and add dried thyme and pour 1 tbsp of olive oil.
  6. Arrange breads in a tray and heat for 5-10 min.
  7. Voila ! Simplest of simplest and guilt free Bruschetta is ready!
Note : Add cheese of your liking to make it more yummy !

I enjoyed it with a glass of Chardonnay !





No comments: